Property management presents forecasting and rendering of tasks on a daily basis necessary for proper functioning of the one commercial real estate unit, respectively business unit.
- Taking care of client’s commercial plans and goals.
- Announcement of happenings which might influence his plans and goals.
- Actions for prevention of consequences causing unexpected happenings against plans and goals.
- Suggestions for revision of plans.
- Handover of unit.
- Control of payments.
- Ending / braking of renting contract.
Relationship with lessee and support
- Contacts with brokerage agencies.
- Preliminary negotiating about terms.
- Contract Signing.
- Production of Capex and Opex.
- Facilitating of tender procedure.
- Overview of investment works on object.
- Control and acceptance of finished works on object.
- Accounting and bookkeeping.
- Optimization of spent energy.
- Following up of renting contract.